Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sneak Peek and Enabler Alert!!!

Do you love Christmas and have you been waiting to check out the new Magnolia Christmas stamps???? Well wait no more! Kellie has started listing them in her store for your viewing pleasure HERE...

They are NOT available yet but you can at least see some of what's coming and Kellie will have them available for pre-order on MONDAY!!! And the DPs are gorgeous too - my bank balance is in trouble AGAIN - I don't think it's recovered from the Yummy collection yet - LOL!!!

**Please note that due to availability some items may change**

xXx

8 comments:

Deb A said...

She's gorgeous Deb! Thanks again for all your hard work today.
Love, Deb

Dena said...

Thanks so much Debbie!!!! There goes the wallet! Hugs, Dena

Sandra H. said...

AWWW, she is adorable!!

Fran said...

enabler is definitly the right word, i got so excited to see sneak peak was available :) cha-ching $$$

Gurkiss Scrappande said...

Oooh I just love Magnolia's stamps :)

Hugs Gurkiss

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a sweet sweet image! I bet you use that one heaps! Can't wait to see more! Hugs, Andrea xxx

Kristine said...

*gasp* OH my goodness, oh my goodness!! :) I haven't seen ANY Christmas Tildas til now LOVE HER!! :) Your coloring is beautiful Debbie!! Wonderful card!

Stamp and Smile said...

Stop the enabling girl... just adorable! Very jolly, fun and playful in one... I'm getting ready for a girls weekend retreat. So today I plan to get my ideas ready and maybe get some stamping done!! :)

Hope that nasty migraine is gone for good... They do me in, but I've been fortunate to not have one in a while. Thinking of you!! :)