Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Marcia's Challenge

This month the lovely Marcia has sent her DT a few fun things to play with from the The Stamp Spot store - I must admit a couple of them have me stumped - for now!!!! I didn't have too much chance to play with all the goodies this week so have opted for a safe bet - the HUGE 4" single flower paired with a sweet Inky Impressions image. I've folded the flower in half and added a round die-cut and a beautiful rhinestone brad to the flower centre. There's also some glitter framing each petal.

I've used gorgeous Eskimo Kisses DP here. I've used both sides in my card - it's the best part about double sided DPs - you know they will look FAB together and here I've just used the off cuts for the strips.

And as always I've used my nestabilities and these are on sale over at The Stamp Spot at the moment!!!

xXx

12 comments:

Cheryl said...

OMG,I cannot believe how many stunning creations I have missed.They are all just absolutely amazing,the details,paper and colouring all brilliant!!! Have missed having a look,but I am back......a little sick but glad to be back online.
xx

Sunshine said...

Oh boy! How sweet it is! The choice of folding the flower was brilliant! Just a sweet card made spectacular with a single flower! You are so smart!! :) Great card hon!! :)

Leonie said...

fab, fab, fab, you are amazing, that flower is divine, what more can I say Debbie?

LINDA said...

Such a beautiful card.. your coloring is just fab.. Love the papers.. Lovely job..
Hugs, Linda

Dena said...

Hey there Debbie! sorry for my lack of blogging lately, been out of town for a while.
This is another cute card girl! I love how you did the flower in half like that. I loooooove the Eskimo Kisses paper. I bought some and am waiting for just the right moment to use them. ha ha! I am being very stingy with them.
Love your little beauty here!
Hugs, Dena

Jodie from Oz said...

Hi Debbie,
Another beautiful card, such a sweet image. I love the folded flower and adore BG Eskimo Kisses. Perfect colouring, thanks for the inspiration
Hugs Jodie from Oz

Anonymous said...

ooooo glitter on the petals! I never would have thought of that! Thanks for the inpiration, such a neat idea! Hugs~Donna

Tracey Feeger said...

You did a wonderful job with the challenge. I have a couple of huge flowers that I would like to use on my cards so might take inspiration from you.
Mwah
Trace

Fran said...

i just love what you have done with the flower, i never would have thought of that. now it beautifully compliments your image instead of overpowering it (something i worry about with bigger flowers), you are too clever :)

Sammi said...

Debbie this really is Awesome!! I have some of the large flowers (which I ordered not realising HOW huge they were + the one from Marcia... and I was not sure what to do but this looks fab!! xxx

Leigh said...

You've done well Debbie. Another fabulous card.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

That's one of my favorite Inky Impressions images... me thinking of you. Ha!

Gotta get back to work.

Have a great weekend!

Mwah!
Lisa