Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Kellie's Weekend Special at Magnolia Down Under

This is the second time this week I've posted twice in one day - what's going on!!!! I was making this card today when I got news of Kellie's fabulous weekend offer. I love this Magnolia cake slice - but after 2 days of clothes shopping with my daughter I think this is the ONLY type of cake I'll be seeing for the next few weeks - the diet starts NOW - why is buying new clothes sooo depressing!!!

The tutorial for the flower I made is here. All of the stamps and DP are from Magnolia and are available from Kellie's store - Magnolia Down Under. I've added some Crystal Effects to the "frosting" to make it look shiny and rich - just how I like my frosting to be. The punched hearts are smothered in Dazzling Diamonds as if they were sugar coated - did I REALLY say I was going on a diet - I'm feeling hungry now - LOL.

NOW check out the Weekend Special!!! From NOW until midnight, 11th October 2009 Melbourne time Kellie is offering these special package deals….

Kitchen Stamp
Chef Edwin Stamp
5.5″ x 5.5″ x2 of each design, giving you 12 sheets of Magnolia paper.

Usually Aus$ 35.30…. BUT for this weekend ONLY, so you better get in QUICK, you can get this pack for Aus$28.30 (this is not including postage) Like this offer? What about this one…

Kitchen Stamp
Chef Tilda
5.5″ x 5.5″ x2 of each design, giving you 12 sheets of Magnolia paper.

Usually Aus$ 35.30…. BUT for this weekend ONLY, so you better get in QUICK, you can get this pack for Aus$28.30 (this is not including postage).

WOW!!! Kellie only has a very limited amount of these packs on offer and it’s a case of first in first served. Once they sell out that is it they are gone. But they will be available as separates in store. So check out this amazing deal HERE…. and DON’T miss out!

If you want to check out how some of the DT have used some of these gorgeous stamps check them out HERE.. There are some wonderful ideas and inspiration for you all in one spot!

(If you are NOT from Australia please note Kellie is in the process of setting the cart up for international orders. If you are interested and don’t want to miss out, then drop her an email…. kelliewinnell@yahoo.com.au).

xXx

12 comments:

Sue said...

Love that slice of cake! Was getting some Magnolias today and passed it up, now after seeing your card, I'm sorry I did. Oh well can't have it all at one time.
Just a precious card Debbie, and your coloring and papers are perfect. Cake does look good enough to eat!

Kellie said...

OH wow I love, LOVE this Debbie and I wasn't really hungry before but looking at your cake reminds me of this really yummy orange cake with choco............................ sorry drooling on the keyboard, OK enough about cake, lol! I love the flower out of the papers, going to give that one a go! Gorgeous, as always LOVE it all! xx

Leonie said...

I think we are all hungry now Debbie! That card is gorgeous and the cake looks sooooo yummy, I am on a diet too, depresssing huh?

Debra james said...

Ok.... Mouth watering as she writes this. WOW _SUPER a really Great card, mmmmm the slice looks delicious and the flowers made with that paper are great.The whole effect- Brilliant- I have that cake slice and you have so inspired me to use it!!! Hugs Debra

craftieodmae said...

Beautiful card!!!

Sharon (Stitches on Mars) said...

Hi debs,
I've just counted...you've made 5 cards since i last had a chance to look at your blog. You are so productive. Don't laugh, but i need help getting that productive...Don't say stamps...I've got xmas to organise, though the mail box...
BTW they are all gorgeous...the stamps (or you) actually both just seem to be getting better and better.
But I think that naughty cat may be my fave of the five. though I should not have read the details re the cake...my mouth was watering.
lots of love,
Me

Stamp and Smile said...

WOW, the cake slice sure looks REAL... yummy too! And the flower is so fun on how you layered it up. PERFECT eye for color too and the glitter hearts MELT my heart!!

Hope life it treating you well and enjoying some nice spring days! Miss you... :)

Norma said...

OMG, Deb, this is gorgeous!!! You know I always love your colouring-simply top notch. Love the peachy colours and those gorgeous DP's. Man, that slice of cake is something else. It looks so darn real with the chocolote icing just oozing between those layers of cake--as though I can reach over and swipe some icing with my finger and lick it off. Makes me hungry just looking at it. Awesome job on the flower. Totally love it.

Hugs,
Norma





I'm hungreManmy finger with some icing and licku.

Jean McKenzie said...

Gorgeous card Debbie. Your colouring is spot on and that cake looks so real.

I don't own a single Magnolia stamp but I was given a few images so that is why you are seeing the occasional one on my blog LOL. They make great colouring practice for me!

Your cards are so beautiful - keep them coming!!

Ramona Michaluk said...

Oh, this is so sweet Debbie - love the papers and that cake looks so yummy - Tilda looks so cute sitting on top of it. Love that flower too - thanks for the link to the tutorial, will have to try making some of these.

Hugs,
Ramona xx

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Yes, I agree... this is the only kind of cake I should be enjoying... the stamp kind. I'm fairly depressed about my weight, too, especially after I saw pix of myself at Downtown Disney with my friends. Ugh. If only I could get myself to exercise, I'd probably do okay. Double Ugh.

But this is one adorable card, dear girl! However, I refuse to get started on Magnolias. I have more stamps than the law allows as it is. So I'll just keep enjoying yours and Kristine's. ha!

Leigh said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card Debbie. Love that cake slice.