Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

More Mo and a Blogaversary!!!

I've had this gorgeous digital image coloured up for a few days now - just haven't had the chance to put her together!!! I had sooo many plans for these school holidays and haven't managed to do half of them - doing nothing but relaxing for the past couple of days hasn't helped - LOL. And it's back to the reality of school and work tomorrow - noooooooo!!!

I was reminded to use her though when Mo Manning - her wonderful creator!! - announced that some of the more popular Mo images are soon to be released as REAL STAMPS by Stampavie - GREAT news for those of you who don't like digis! This image - Rae with Journal - is one of the new stamps available for pre-order here.


Now onto the Blogaversary news...

I have been soo caught up in all sorts of things lately that I COMPLETELY forgot to check out my 1st blogaversay countdown! I knew it was coming up and had been squirelling away bits and pieces for a Blogaversary Candy - but haven't completed it yet!!! Thanx sooo much to 2 lovely comments from Sue Fitz and Teena from Toronto for wishing me a Happy Blogaversary and reminding me it was here!!!!

Soooooo - bear with me and I'll announce some belated Candy soon!

xXx

21 comments:

Unknown said...

This is sooo cool Deb! especially the ugg boots LOL!

Ange :)

Sunshine said...

HAPPY BLOGVERSARY DEBBIE!!!!

Bec said...

Stunning Card Debbie.. Your colouring just blows me away.. I love it.. Take Care, Bec xx

Tracey Feeger said...

Wonderful card Debbie. I love this image too. It is cool huh...!!!!! Happy Blogaversary.
mwah
Trace

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Great card Deb, stunning. And happy blog birthday .... woot woot!

:) Marcia P

AMY FLEMING said...

Happy Blog birthday!!! You are the bomb at colouring in these images!:)
So cute!!
Aimsxxx

Leonie said...

Very cute Deb and happy blogversary too, I think I have completley missed mine!

Alison said...

Congratulations on your blogversary. I think I've seen that image - LOL. Thanks for the coffee and the supplies. xox

sandra said...

HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY!!!
I love your card!!!
This image is perfect colored love how you done her boots.
And great note!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Philippa Petty said...

Happy Blog day Debbie. Hope you had a very nice sunny card making day.

Lynda said...

(insert heavy sigh)..I remember sitting like that lass on the card...daydreaming away. Whatever happened to those days?? But I digress. The colours are way cool Debbie and coloured so v v well. Sincere congrats on ur Blog-a versary too. Must feel soooooooo good.

Andrea, said...

Oh this is wonderful Debbie, I love the colours and a great image which you have coloured perfectly

Annette Bowes said...

Happy Blogaversary, wonderful colouring once again, love the image, take careX:)

Cheryl said...

WOW beautiful card,love this image and I am in awe of your brilliant colouring.....I hope I can colour like that with my copics when I get them!!!
xx

Anonymous said...

well, Ms Debbie! Congrats on your bloggaversary!!!!What a milestone and just think of all the wonderful creations you have made and posted to share with all of us! We are very lucky indeed. Best of luck in the comming year! hugs~Donna

LINDA said...

Gorgeous card.. Love this image.. and your coloring is just fab..As always.. very lovely..
Hugs, Linda

Norma said...

Fabulous card, Deb. I always love your colouring, no surprise here. Wonderful layout and I like the way you did the corners.
Congrats on the 1-year anniversary.

Hugs.
Norma

Lisa Hjulberg said...

A new month and new supply of bandwidth, I hope? Yummy card, Debbie. Did you apply for her DT? I was going to suggest that you do since your work with Mo's images are fabulous. I love her images, too, but my cup runneth over.

Nothing wrong with a bit of rest and relaxation. I've been a bit sluggish this week, but I'd better start putting it in high gear. There's so much to do...

I'm feeling your pain going back to work! LOL

Lots of love and hugs,
Lisa

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Gorjuss!!! You make everything just gorjuss!!! Happy blogiversary!!! Congrats!!! Love visiting ... so hope you keep on keeping on! Hugs, Andrea xxx

Sue said...

Great card Deb. Have an 11 year old Granddaughter and she would love this. I did a Mo digi image today too, will post her later this week. Can't get enough of those images, they are great.

Sharon (Stitches on Mars) said...

Great card,
BTW we are home again, talk soon.
Luvya