Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Mo Manning's Digital Pencil Challenge #1

Mo Manning's very first challenge has been hi-jacked by her characters Bella and Bronte - and they have chosen the colour "perple" for the challenge! This little guy (Bat Cat) is the very first Mo image that I coloured - and he has been sitting in my work-room waiting to be used for several weeks! As it's getting closer to Halloween I thought it was time he came out to play! We don't really celebrate Halloween in Australia but I do have an American colleague who does miss the fun of this holiday so I thought I'd give this to her - she often brings candy in to share with us so it will be nice to give something back.

But where is the purple you ask! The CS the card is made with is purple and there are purple stripes in the DP. The "boo" is cut out of the purple CS using my cuttlebug and there are 3 purple rhinestones in the top left corner - hope that qualifies!

I'm sooo going to enjoy playing along in Mo's challenges - any excuse to play with these fabulous images is fine by me - LOL

xXx

13 comments:

Sandra H. said...

I think it is perfect! LOVE IT!!!

Annette Bowes said...

Too Cute, love the DP paper, take careX:)

Sue said...

So darn cute! I'm working on the dog that got into the candy! I'm totally hooked too and I can't believe it myself because I was a die hard rubber stamp person!! Your coloring on this image is so nice..........good luck with the challenge!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh wow Debbie, this is super stunning.

:) Marcia P

Sam said...

SCRUMPTIOUS Debbie! Love your colouring...that cake is looking mightly life-like, and my tunny is rumbling ;-).

Hugs,
Sam.

shulsart said...

Yes, it does qualify! Fabulous card, thanks so much for joining in on the fun at Mo's challenge blog. We hope to see you again soon.

Ramona Michaluk said...

At last, finally get to see this kitty on a card. I loved the way you coloured it at Stamp Camp and it's just perfect on this card.

Fabulous job - love the way you've combined the image with all the other elements.

Hugs,
Ramona xx

Kerttu said...

Stunning! Love all the details, incl coloring on this.

Thanks for joining us over at Mo's!

Hugs

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

A gorgeous card Debbie ... Thanks for joining in with Mo's first challenge...and hope to see you again x

Cathy said...

Debbie P, Love this Bat Cat image and you colored it beautifully. Thanks for playing in the challenge!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh goodness, this is my favorite of today! I love that image!!! Gotta get one for myself. I see the perple, so you're good to go. I hope to jump in on the next challenge. I love Mo's art!

Okay, I'd better get back to work so that I have an income to pay for my stamps. I love you dear girl! I hope you're having fabulous spring weather. We finally have rain!!! I'm so excited, I could dance!!! But then someone might pick me up and throw me in the looney bin...

Hugs,
Lisa

The Wired Angel said...

This is stunning.. just beautiful. Thanks for participating in Mo's challenge and for sharing your talent with us. Please come back and join in again. Best, Peggy

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!