Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Another Mo Candle


Well I told you I'd be making more candles and here's another one - check out my first one HERE. Wouldn't they make GREAT Christmas presents. And I'm really excited to have figured out you can add some bling with stickles after adding your image to the candle, it doesn't slide of the waxy surface - gotta love Christmas Bling.

Today I've popped one of Mo's adorable elves onto a candle - this one is Lil Elf Kin. The tutorial for making these is HERE - super easy and super FUN! Now just a word of warning - make sure you attach the tissue paper to the SIDES of your "carrier" sheet and not just at the bottom - mine fed through unevenly and some of the tissue broke off and clogged my printer - hubby was NOT happy thinking I'd broken it!!!! But with some patience I managed to un-wedge the offending piece AND convince hubby to let me try it again - LOL.

Don't forget to check out Mo's Dream Team Blog for regular inspiration from my amazing teamies!

Copics used - E18, E15, E13, E11, E08, E00, E000, R89, R29, R20, YR23, Y19, Y08, B97, B93, B21, T2, T0, YG67, YG61, YG03, YG0000 

xXx

9 comments:

Sue said...

Absolutely beautiful, the image is darling and these would make such great holiday gifts.

Hugs
Sue

downrightcrafty said...

oh totally gorgeous and love the colour on that bauble just beautiful
Hugs Kate xx

Penni said...

Gorgeous - I love decorating candles.

Hugs
Penni
X

debby4000 said...

Oh this is stunning, what a fab gift.
luv
Debby

angelwhispers said...

Debbie this is wonderful just adore the image and it looks so perfect on your candle!! Chanelle xxx

Lenie Hempen said...

Hoi Debbie

Dat ziet er prachtig mooi uit.
Echt super lief.


Gr Leny Hempen

Riet said...

So gorgeous Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Linda said...

OMGosh I absolutely love this.. Just gorgeous!! Hugs, Linda

Shazza said...

this is so beautiful, love the ribbon you used too x