Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps is sponsoring Bearly Mine Challenges



This week Tickled Pink Stamps is proud to be sponsoring Bearly Mine Challenges where they want to check out your "Favourite Things". Personally I found this a tough challenge - a card would look way to busy if it had ALL of my favourite things on it so I had to work out what I loved most. I've used the new Winter digi release Tickled Winter Snowflake Fairy Nadine and my favourite things - snowflakes, dies, fairies, glitter, mesh ribbon & flowers

I wish you could see this shimmer IRL - the Bo Bunny DP is glittered, the mesh ribbon sparkles and I've used glitter on Nadine - it looks sooooo cool and icy.

Copics used - R20, R11, E11, E00, E000, E50, E31, B05, B02, B00, B000, B0000, C2, C0, C00, Y11, Y00

xXx

6 comments:

Maya said...

This is beautiful, Debbie!
Love the colors, and all the fab details!
And as always, you have colored the image to perfections ♥
Hope you have wonderful days, my friend :)
Hugs from Maya
(I have a giveaway in my blog ;) )

downrightcrafty said...

isn't she a gorgeous image and love how you have presented her the bow is so delicate so very pretty
Hugs Kate xx

Lenie Hempen said...

Hij is weer leuk DEBBIE.
Echt schitterend.


Gr Leny Hempen

Eulanda said...

Hey wow I just had to tell you this card is gorgeous!! Love how you did her hair AND wings!! And I like your new header. Well....I haven't been on your blog for awhile so it might not be so new. hee hee But I still like it!! Hugs!

Kerryn said...

Hello Debbie.
I am new to your blog and am pleased to have stumbled across it. Your work is beautiful.
I look forward to seeing more of your work.
I have candy on my blog if you are interested x

Lynda said...

I love the webbing on this Debbie....it rocks on so many levels. The image is delish!! Even the wee trinket!! Oooooooo too sweet. Just lovely. ooxx