Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps is Sponsoring Papaer Sundaes Challenges


This week Tickled Pink Stamps is proudly sponsoring Paper Sundaes Challenges and they've asked us to be "Rectangular". My card started off as a square but I've created a rectangular look by using my Tim Holtz snow flurry die along the side edge. I've doused this in flower soft and glitter to add some texture. 

The beautiful Lil Vintage Christmas Ivy came out to play on my card today - along with the FABULOUS Vintage Christmas sentiments that have arrived instore and are ready to ship!

Copics used - E57, E55, E53, E51, E50, E11, E00. E000, C4, C2, C1, C00, Y19, Y15, Y11, Y0000, YR23, G28, G17, B93, B21, B02, B00, B0000, R35, R20, R11

xXx

3 comments:

Lenie Hempen said...

Wat een prachtig kaartje Debbie.
Echt super leuk.
Heb verder een fijne zondag.


Gr Leny Hempen

downrightcrafty said...

oh love the embellishment down her left side it looks like those little Xmas lights and she is so fetching, but love what you have done with the snowflakes
Hugs Kate xx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

She is the sweetest! I love the soft colours! You are such a star, Debbie! Hugs xx