Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Back To School I Go with Ingvild Bolme

Last night I had the honour of attending a class held in Melbourne by Norwegian Scrapping MASTER Ingvild Bolme. Not only is Ingvild an amazing artist and designer but she is the sweetest lady too - generous of her time and ideas. Thanx to my LSS Scrappy Hollow for hosting the event and the supper afterwards too.


This is the layout we created - I've used a photo of my gorgeous daughter Sarah and I had distressed it a little using Photoscape before I went. I don't do much scrapbooking but I thoroughly enjoyed the class and the ideas and I think I may dabble some more! It was also a LOT of fun trying out Ingvild's fabulous tools and Prima's gorgeous products.


And here's a picture of Ingvild and me - taken at close to 11pm after a long evening - see how generous this lady is with her time! AND she had a 6am flight to catch the next day!

xXx

6 comments:

Kellie said...

Absolutely amazing LO Debbie and the photo of Sarah is perfect but then she's gorgeous so any photo would look amazing and you made her too, hehe! Glad to hear you had such a great time :)

xx

Linda said...

This is such a beautiful lay out.. Love the details.. very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

angelwhispers said...

My word how lucky are you to do a class with Ingvild and what a beautiful layout just love it! Chanelle xx

Merry said...

How lucky are you. Such an amazing page you have created and your daughter is so pretty.

Philippa Petty said...

Wow, wow, wow what a LO. Amazing and so pretty. Lucky you.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a wonderful experience, Debbie. Love the page ... a very distinct and lovely style! Hugs xx