Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

New Sketch Challenge from The Craft's Meow



It's time for another monthly sketch challenge over at The Craft's Meow and this month I'm proud to say the sketch is mine. To be in with a chance you need to use a TCM stamp set and we must be able to see the sketch in there somewhere. You are free to flip it or turn it as you like! You have until December 14th at 9:00 pm Pacific to link your card on our blog HERE. There's a TCM stamp set of choice going to one lucky entrant.

I've used the gorgeous Vintage Ornament set and used my sparkly gold embossing powder to stamp the ornament. I layered up 2 with the centre cut out for a 3D effect. Then I popped a cute chipboard reindeer in the middle and blinged his nose up - I think everyone loves Rudolph - LOL.
xXx


4 comments:

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

nicolet said...

A beautiful christmascard!
Hugs Nicolet

~amy~ said...

sooo pretty...love your fussy cutting!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wow, Debbie! How do you do it??? You constantly amaze me with the different designs you come up with! Hugs xx