Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Make It Colourful - Colour White


Our new challenge is up over at Make It Colourful and we are asking you to Colour White. Now this can mean different things - I believe one of my teamies is colouring white onto a dark background for example! For me it means subtle shadows giving the illusion of depth without adding colour. Here I've used Angelica in Flight by Make it Crafty and I've given her white dress some golden shadows and her white wings some depth using cool greys. The pop of colour from her scarf helps to make the more muted tones appear softer too.

Check out what the rest of the DT have created to inspire you in our gallery HERE.

Copics used - R20, R11, E11, E00, E000, YR23, Y19, Y11, Y08, Y00, Y000, Y0000, B05, B0000, C1, C0, E50, E41, E42, E43, E44


2 comments:

Lynda said...

All hail the colouring Queen!!! How gorjus is this image and the way you have coloured her....WOWSERS!!!!! I think I saw this DP today....nothing like this ever crossed my mind however. LOVE this to bits Debbie. ooxx

Lenie Hempen said...

Dat ziet er gaaf uit DEBBIE.
Echt geweldig.
Heb verder een fijn weekend.


Gr Leny Hempen