Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

A Bit of La La Land Fun



Yay I found some time to play! These days I only seem to find time to get my DT projects done but I've missed colouring up the La La Land Crafts cuties and when I saw the limited digi release for this snowboarding Luka I just HAD to play along - and I needed some more boy's cards in my stash - LOL.

I asked my daughter what colour her BF's ski suit was and she told me yellow and black which is how this colour combo came about. It may almost be Summer here but I don't mind a bit of snowy fun to cool things down - LOL.

Copics used - R20, R11, E11, E00, E000, R83, E53, E39, E33, YR23, Y19, Y11, Y08, 100, W7, W5, W3, W2, W1, W00

xXx 

5 comments:

Gea said...

lovely card!

Jeni said...

Fabulous card, Debbie! Love the yellow & black combo. ~jeni :)

rita winmill said...

cute wintercard...

Lenie Hempen said...

Wat een prachtig mooi Debbie.
Echt super lief.
Heb een heel fijn weekend.


Gr Leny Hempen

Unknown said...

Wow debbie this is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! Your coloring is fabulous!!!!! Love this card and you did an excellent job on it too!!!!!! Wow!!!!