Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #121



This week over at Magnolia Down Under Challenges we have something I'm sure many of you will enjoy - we're asking you to use "Charms and Bling" - now isn't that everyone's DREAM challenge - LOL. And we're welcoming back out regular sponsor SHOPBRON this week. 

Although this appears an easy challenge I needed some inspiration to get started - so I went off in search of a sketch. I didn't end up finding a sketch to use but what I did find was a fun colour challenge from Colour Create - Turquoise, Deep Pink and Ivory with the optional extra of Glitter, and here's the inspiration picture to go with their challenge...


My DP is from Magnolia and the check is actually called "turquoise check" so I'm hoping that passes - LOL.

And don't forget to head over to the MDUC Blog to check out the rest of the AMAZING "Charms and Bling" inspiration from my fabulous teamies.

Copics used - Y11, Y08, Y00, Y000, BG72, BG53, E18, E17, E15, E13, E11, E00, E000, RV63, RV55, RV10, RV000, R20, R11

xXx

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how precious! Gorgeous! :O) Hugs! Leah Ann

Anonymous said...

Isn't she the cutest! I love her and you have done an amazing job on her dress, the shading is just amazing! Well the whole card is gorgeous!

Louise said...

Hiya sweetie! Auw, this is just adorable! Love your amazing coloring of this very cute Tilda :) She looks great :) Stunning layout too :) And the bling is so elegant

Hugs

Lenie Hempen said...

Ziet er weer prachtig uit Debbie.
Echt super lief.
Heb een hele fijne zondag.


Gr leny Hempen

Kerry Steger said...

Love your pretty card Debbie! That image is simply adorable and your use of the colours is very pretty!
Thanks for playing along with Colour Create this fortnight!!

Melodie said...

Gorgeous card, this Tilda is so cute. I love also the wonderful lace.
Hugs
Melodie

nessy said...

oh debbie these colours are just delightful ~as always a gorgeous card and just perfect colouring!!
vanessa xx

Renkata said...

sooooooo sweet and cute.

Riet said...

So beautiful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Shanna Shands said...

THIS IS AMAZING! I love how you colored her pleats. Thanks for sharing it with Colour Create.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Another little sweetie! I always enjoy your beautiful creations, Debbie! Hugs xx