Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Tickled Pink Stamps is Sponsoring Cupcake Craft



This week Tickled Pink Stamps is proudly sponsoring Cupcake Craft Challenges and I think most of the Pink Ladies have had to find where they had hidden their eyelets in their crafting space because using them in your project is the challenge - LOL. 

I had the idea to add a tag onto a card - and use a large eyelet to hang a tassle from. I chose the adorable Lil Fashionette 20s Evie to use and tried to go for more vintage colours. I mixed and matched some DPs and added some blue touches for fun.

Copics used - Skintones (R20, R11, E21, E11, E000) plus R24, E87, E84, E81, E43, E42, E40, B93, B91, B06, B000, Y19, Y0000, T0

9 comments:

Unknown said...

love this..what a fabulous image and coloured so beautifully love it ..thinking of it i havent any at all now i think after doing my sons wedding invites with two eyelets in 200 cards with two holes in each one i had enough....and my silent setter killed my hands...lol!!!!hugs sassy

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Debbie,love the image and your fab tassle.xxx

Jane said...

Great card Debbie
Hugs
Jane

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful color choices for that gorgeous image! Love that tassel and the bling flourish and flowers!

Anna said...

What a great card! The colours, image, tassle :) everything is perfect. :)
Hugs

Unknown said...

This is simply gorgeous. I really love this image and your coloring.

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

What a cutie Debbie! I absolutely love this image and your shading on her is lovely. Love the big tassle too - a perfec touch! Now if only you added some cheesecloth......... ;)

Lynda said...

Love this Debbie. Another stunner!!