Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Little Graduation Gift



I just realised I haven't shown you this little box I made! Recently my friend's daughter graduated from her university course and I wanted to give her a little gift. I found this little Graduation Cap Box in the Silhouette store and cut it out with my Cameo. I felt it needed a little something so I added some flowers, ribbon and pearls - before filling it with some gourmet jelly beans.

It's quite a clever little box because the ribbon handle is attached to the base of the box so the lid won't fall off while you're carrying it!

9 comments:

Jane said...

You certainly seem to be having alot of fun with your Cameo - this is fab!!
Hugs
Jane

Moni said...

Waw this is stunning. Like it a lot. Hugs,moni

Berry said...

What brilliant unique work Debbie great idea hugs Rebekah xx

Hanna said...

OMG, I love this! What a brilliant idea! Very clever! Love how you've decorated the box too, absolutely beautiful! :)

hugs,
Hanna

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

What a fab project Debbie! I love it...wish I could just cut out awesome stuff like this! :D Beautiful embellies too :) xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi Debbie! Here I am! I know it has been awhile but I am finally starting to catch up! (i know we promised each other that no aplogies needed between us ... But can i just say sorry! ? ) This is such a delightful gift & even better with gourmet jelly beans inside! The pink just pops! Hugs xxx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh Debbie what a brilliant idea! I love how you have embellished it! I just wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog today too. Judy x

Julie said...

Love this Debbie - what a great way to give someone a graduation gift! Hugs, Juliexx