Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #151



This week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges we are asking you to play BINGO with us... I went straight down the middle column of the bingo card using a dies (the banners), cheesecloth and Tilda! I sat Bee Tilda on a gorgeous ornate layered bridge lasercut from Scrapmatts - an Aussie company who create amazing things for cardmakers and scrapbookers alike.

You can check out the rest of our amazing DT inspiration on our BLOG - we hope to see you coming along to play!!

Copics used - Skintones (R20, R11, E11, E00, E000) plus YR31, YR30, Y0000, R01, R11, E23, E25, E29, E43, E44

6 comments:

Leigh said...

I love the way you've used the bridge Debbie. I wish I had bought more of these chipboard shapes at the show now. Beautiful card.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Debbie this is so beautiful! I love the bridge and she looks so cute perched there. Beautiful colours and layout too :)

Exclusively by Mel said...

Debbie your card is fab! love how you placed her on the bridge!
Great banner.
Love,melly. xxx

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Debbie,What a beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Louise said...

Hi miss thang!
As always you have outdone yourself! My gosh I´m sooooo into that bridge thingy I could burst ;) It is gorgeous! So is the rest of your lush card :) Amazingly cute Tilda and as always you inked her to pure perfection :)

Big hugs

angelwhispers said...

Debbie this is just beautiful and such superb colours but OMG I love the bridge its just divine!! Chanelle xxx