Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Something for Dad from La La Land Crafts



Our theme for this week over at La La Land Crafts is "Something for Dad". I chose Lil Rocker Luka as many dads just love their ol' time rock and roll. ACDC is often blaring out of the speakers in my house if my hubby gets a chance to choose the music - much to the disgust of the kids as he starts tunelessly singing away - LOL. I cut the cassette - you remember those right???? - using my silhouette cameo - the pattern is in their store. I figured since most dads would be from the cassette era this may appeal to them - LOL. 

Check out the awesome creations from the rest of the DT on our blog HERE.

Copics - 
Skintones - R11, E11, E00, E000
Hair - E44, E43, E42, E41, E40
Clothes - R39, R29, R27, R24, T8, T6, T4, T2, C0, C00
Guitar - E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, Y28, Y19, R39, R27, R24


7 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Debs this is so cute! Love the cassette hehe :)

Jane said...

Great card Debbie, but not one I could send to my Dad because he's tone deaf so never listens to music!!!! LOL
Hugs
Jane

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Elizabeth said...

how cool! Love your coloring and that awesome tape! Hugs, Elizabeth

caroline said...

cool dude card Debbie, i think any dad would be proud to recieve that card
caroline w

Kara Lynne said...

So fun with that cassette! That is so our era, my husband would love that!

Lynda said...

This is so funa nd funky Debbie. Anyone fm the 80's will LURVE the cassette. Brilliant job as always GORJUS. ooxx