Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Mo's Amazing "Come Hither"



When this image first came all out all he was popping up all over Blog Land and I thought I would bide my time and colour him up later - he's just such a fabulous image that I KNEW I would have to play sometime though - LOL! In case you've never met him his name is "Come Hither" and he's by Mo Manning.

I kept the layout of the card fairly simple letting the DP do most of the work. After all - who needs distraction when looking at this guy with his smouldering good looks and flowing cape! The gold embellishment is one of a pair of clip on ear-rings I found at my local Op Shop (Thrift Store) - a GREAT place for finding bits and pieces cheaply!

Copics used - E21, E11, E000, E44, E43, E40, 100, W7, W5, W3, W2, W1, W00, R39, R37, R35, R32

7 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a great idea to check out op shops! I often wonder when I am seeing another of you stunners ... who might be the recipient? Is this for someone you have a secret crush on? Giggle! Simple is good ... The DSP is certainly doing the job! Hugs xxx

Unknown said...

what a fabulous card debbie...he is rather a handsome guy...think its that cape lol!!! perfection hugs sassyxx

Lau W said...

Wow ! superb card, very nice design !
xxx

Anonymous said...

WOW I love this card!! With the look on his face and the clothes he is wearing he actually reminds me of David Bowie's Character, The Goblin King in Labyrinth!! (love the movie)
Naomi xxx

Lynda said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW Debbie. This is brilliant. Love it (have I gushed enuf??) He is such a dapper chap. Love the DP and the charm!! ooxx

Jane said...

great card Debbie, I love CAS it allows the colouring to take centre stage!
Hugs
Jane