Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

I'm Back in La La Land and We Are Showcasing the Fabulous New Dies



Now for some EXCITING news - well for me at least - LOL. The gorgeous Irina Blount asked me if I'd like to join the DT over at La La Land Crafts!!!!! I had such a blast over there when I was a GDT some time ago and I'm just THRILLED to be back - especially as I'll be MEETING Irina and Eric in Brisbane this coming weekend when they head on Downunder. Wooohooooo - excitement plus! I'll be joining two of the other Aussie LLLC DT gals  up there too - can't WAIT!

And now onto business....my first official post is a Showcase of the NEW DIES from La La Land . These are just gorgeous and I was soo happy when a couple arrived in my mailbox. This one is obviously the Eiffel Tower - and I double cut it and layered it up to give a shadow effect. I've used the adorable Travel Marci - including her sentiment and passport - she's all set to go!

I used a Prima paper pad for the background, the paper piecing and the lighter die cut - I'm really happy with the subtle tones and patterns I ended up with.

UPDATE - To kick off the new dies release La La Land are having a 10% off sale for 2 days only. June 4th and 5th. The discount code for the sale is INTRO10

 Unfortunately at this time LLLC is not shipping their dies to Australia and New Zealand. If you are in Australia or New Zealand please contact your local craft store to purchase the dies. If you need to find store location, please email Copic X-Press at jacqui@xpressgraphx.com.au and they will be happy to assist you. 

Head on over to the La La Land Blog to see what other GORGEOUS creations the amazing DT has come up with - they certainly blew ME away!

Stamp used - TravelMarci
 Die used - Eiffel Tower

Copics -
Skin tones - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - E18, E17, E15, E13
Bags - E18, E15, E13, E11
Blue shading - B60
Brown shading - E00
Shoe detailing - E18
Passport - B93, B91, B60, C2, E15, E13, E00


7 comments:

Unknown said...

not sure my comment went so here i am again its really a cute card lovint ht etower into anything paeisian at the moment...have a great time with your friends in Lala land lol!! hugs sassyx

Unknown said...

So very precious I love this image. I love lala so very much.
I just adore them all.
This is great Debbie

Anonymous said...

lovely card ... and love all the details!

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers,

Hugs Riet.xx

Leigh said...

Beautiful Debbie, just beautiful. Might just have to get my hands on those dies. lol See you in Brisbane. Very excited.

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi lovely,
Congratulations to you xx
I do love your wonderful card, she is adorable, I love her heart bag!
Your colouring is lush.
Love,melly. xxx

Lynda said...

Took me a while to find the towers Debbie....they were hidden...till I got my specs on!!. Love the mix of paper piercing and colouring. So Chic. ooxx