Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Fun in the Sun with La La Land Crafts



This week at La La Land Crafts we are having some Fun in the Sun. I thought some bright colours and some sunglasses would be just the ticket - and with her umbrella in hand too Marci is ready for any weather. She must be a Melbourne girl - we can often have 4 seasons in one day here - LOL. Although many people do use umbrella's to keep the hot sun off too.

Check out the amazing work from the rest of the LLLC team on our BLOG.

LLLC Products - 

Copics used - 
Skin - R24 (lips), R20, R11, E11, E00, E000
Hair - 100, T8, T6, T4
Clothes - R27, R24, R20, E44, E43, E42, E41, E40
Hat - E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, R20
Glasses - R24, T8, Red Spica Pen, Glaze Pen
Gloves - T8, T6, T4
Pearls - T6, T4, T2
Yellows - Y19, Y11, Y00, Y0000

12 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a little cutie! Love that hat! Love how you add details without making it look too fussy! Perfect balance! Hugs xxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

she is one cutie..really a happy card too made me smile wether its the glasses or the overall image but it is sooooo very cute and superb love it hugs sassyxxx

Jane said...

What a lovely bright card and I love the hat she's wearing.
Hugs
Jane

JoAnn said...

Love this card. It reminded me of some of the outfits my daughter would come up with when she was little. It triggered a lot of memories. Thanks!

Laura said...

Great card Debbie, very colourful!
Laura xx

Jeni said...

Beautiful card Debbie! This little cutie made me giggle. What fun.
~jeni :)

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Is she one funky punky or what! I love her leg warmers....how awesome are they?! I am pretty sure I need me some of them ;) Fabby layout and colouring too debs :D

Emma said...

Oooh How cute is she! Love the summery feel to this Debbie, wish it was a bit warmer here!

Exclusively by Mel said...

Fabulous, I love your Marci! Isn't she great?! brilliant colouring.
Superb card!
Love,melly. xxx

Anonymous said...

gorgeous work Debbie, adore your colouring skills!

Anonymous said...

this is so fun and cheery, love your colouring and papers, great layout!