Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Happy Birthday with La La Land Crafts



This week over at La La Land Crafts we are celebrating brithdays. I decided to use the gorgeous Telephone Marci as I know how often I used to pick up the phone to call people on their birthdays - although with technology changing I admit these days I usually send an sms or a message on FB - LOL.

One of the things I LOVE about La La Land stamps is the fun you can have with mixing colouring and paper piecing. I usually chose my DP first and then colour up the rest of the image to match - the paper pieces go on last. 

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Birthday Fun by the LLLC DT over on our BLOG.

LLLC Products used - 


DP  - My Mind's Eye, Gertie 6x6 Paper Pad

Other Stamps - 
Speech Bubble and sentiment from "Just Sayin'" from The Craft's Meow

Copics -
Skin - R20, R11, E21, E11, E000, R24 (lips)
Hair - E18, E17, E15, E13
Glasses - 100, BG57, BG53, BG0000
Skirt - BG53, BG49, BG0000
Shoes - BG53, BG49, BG000, W7, W5
Telephone - 100, W7, W5, W3, W1, Y19


6 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Chrissy said...

A real cutie Debbie, love the image and colouring, great papers and design too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Debs this is the cutest! Love the paper piecing and the beautiful papers :)

caroline said...

love the card Debbie, she is a cutie
caroline w x

Lynda said...

Love the sweet DSP in this Debbie. Dunno why but one of the 1st things I went to was the phone scene in Legally Blonde II where she mustered all the troops. Gotta love old school. Cool card. ooxx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi Debbie! I just love the paper piecing but never think to do it! Very cute! Hugs xxx