Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The New Catalogue is HERE...


How exciting is this - the new Idea Book and Catalogue 2009/10 is here!!! I was sooo tempted to place an order at midnight but was sent to bed after falling asleep in my chair watching TV at 9.30!! In my defense I had had a couple of VERY busy days at work - and this on top of my daughter's party on Saturday night!!! Oh OK - maybe it's just old age creeping up - LOL.

Anyway - I was all ready to go with my order this morning - but we can't order until midday - NOOOOOOOO. I'm sure the lines will be clogged up later today!! If you want a copy of the new catalogue please contact me - you won't regret it!! There are some stunning new sets! I'm also planning on putting together an Open Day with some make and takes in mid April - so contact me if you're interested in being put on my mailing list!


I'll get a link up for the online catalogue as soon as I can - and in the meantime here's a little eye candy for you! I went to a team meeting last Saturday - yup the same day as my daughter's party and my girl's night out!! It was a BIG day! I really enjoyed meeting some of the lovely ladies I have become Blog Buddies with - even if they are all Twilight fans and I struggled - LOL - but I did promise to give the second book another go!!! Anyway - back to our meeting - it had been decided that we do swaps as part of the fun - so here are some of the lovely swaps I got - most of them using new catalogue sets and/or colours. Thanx to Jenni for hosting and putting on a fabulous lunch!! It's soo much fun spending time with like minded people.

Edit - the catalogue picture on my sidebar is now linked to the online catalogue! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Stamp and Smile said...

You are super woman girl... I can't believe what you accomplished this past weekend! Lovely sample cards and your new CATTY is very pretty... I see you have the Thoughts and Prayers set... O'what fun!! Enjoy Debbie... :)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Ooohhh, I know how you feel... there's nothing like a new catty! It's hard to know where to start with all the new goodies. Enjoy!

P.S. I'd love to come to your make and take! If only... (smile)

Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

oooo look at your new Catty! Awesome enjoy browsing it!

Donna MacDonald said...

We don't get our catalogue until July 1/09. Is yours a full year now or are you still on a 6-month rotation this time?