Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Winners for the Non-Raffle Have Been Posted!!

Hi guys - well we have finally got our winners for the non-raffle. Lisa had managed to put up a post with all of the relevant information so I have just cut and pasted her posting below - with a couple of changes to make it read better for my blog! I would like to add my sincerest thanx to Lisa - who has been a driving force behind this fundraiser - without her this would not have all happened. I was lucky enough to have jumped on for the ride - making a wonderful friend in Lisa along the way! Thanx too to Jenn Balcer who has been an AMAZING help setting up the gallery and pointing us in the right direction. And to ALL those at SCS, the donators and those that bought a "ticket" along the way - words can't express how thankful we are!!
xXx.
Now here's the news........

It took a bit longer than expected, navigating through vacation schedules, getting information from Paypal, organizing the lists and drawing the winners, but we're finally there! You will find the winners list posted by Lisa Hjulberg in this thread on SCS. Jenn Balcer is also entering the winners' names into the prize gallery postings themselves. Congratulations to all the winners, and especially to those who were lucky enough to win multiple prizes!

The winners will be contacted directly by the prize donors to arrange delivery of the prizes. If you are a winner and haven't heard from the prize donor within the next week, please email me and I'll do what I can to help.

Lisa and I want to thank each and every one of you, from the bottom of our hearts, for supporting this worthy cause. Together we raised $3715 USD for the victims of the Victorian Bushfires. That is, quite simply, awesome and humbling.

WISHING EACH AND EVRYONE OF YOU A HAPPY AND SAFE EASTER

2 comments:

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Ditto to all that right back to you, Debbie! I might have gotten the ball rolling, but you were always right by my side. We made a great team and no wonder... turns out we are twins separated at birth! {{{LOL}}}

While some might think their contribution was small, it's all the small efforts that add up to something truly big and wonderful.

Lots of love to you my friend,
Lisa

Kathryn Mangelsdorf said...

Hi Debbie
It's great that you raised an amazing amount for the Victorian Bushfire appeal. I donated to this, I was not a lucky winner but such a fantastic cause. Thank you and your helpers for coordinating this as it would have had its challenges.