Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tickled Pink Stamps Monthly Challenge #2


This month Kellie has a wonderful sketch (inspired by Claudia Rosa) for everyone to play along with at Tickled Pink Stamps Monthly Challenges. AND as an added challenge you're asked to make a matching card and bookmark set. I've used the gorgeous Evie in soft muted tones for my set. It was really hard NOT to put flowers on the bookmark - but figured it might be hard to actually use in a book if it was too fat - LOL. And if you want MORE inspiration you really need to check out the AMAZING work the DT have come up with - each one soo different and sooo fabulous!
The DP is from Websters and I got it from Kristy's Delicious Papercrafting Store, and of course Evie is from the Home of the Lil Lolitas - Tickled Pink Stamps. I really wish you could see this IRL - I have stickles around a lot of the edges and it sparkles beautifully when it catches the light.

I hope you can come along and join us this month - there's a FABULOUS prize on offer. You do need to use a stamp from any company that is stocked by Tickled Pink Stamps - even if you didn't purchase it there - you can check out the store HERE to see what stamp companies are eligible.

xXx

13 comments:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

I love it Debbie:) I'd really love to play along with one of these challenges. Maybe soon? Love your style:0)

Leonie said...

Loving all the bookmarks floating around this week, and yours is no exception! What a gorgeous image!

Debra James said...

I sooo love the colours combo Debbie, these colours together are so soft and looks amazing.Another Debbielicious creation to inspire us all, stunning as always, hugs xxxxx

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh wow Debbie. You've done an amazing job with this challenge. Simply stunning girl. hugs Jackie

Dena said...

Oh I'm so loving the pretty lace you used at the bottom! Love those colors and those super fancy scrolls! Great card!!!!
Hugs, Dena

stephanne said...

I soooooo love this Debbie, the butterflies for her to paw at, the gorgeous colouring and your colour pallette is dreamy, wonderfully fabulous work you!!

Leigh said...

Gorgeous cards Debbie.

Melodie said...

So beautiful. I love your colour-combination very much.
Hugs
Melodie

Annette Bowes said...

Gorgeous creations Debbie, love your lovely soft colour combination, take careX:)

Marlene said...

So cute!! I totally agree...while flowers would have looked super cute on that bookmark - I think they would have been squashed like a bug! HEEHEE. You made it super cute even without flowers!

Jodie from Oz said...

Debbie, your bookmark and card is beautiful. The colours are so soft and wonderful. hugs Jodie form Oz

Kellie said...

Debbie I absolutely LOVE this and love it so much I went and bought the die cut thingy! The colours look amazing and Evie looks stunning!
Hugs Kel x

Lynda said...

hey Debbie. Yet another stunner fm you. I love the softness of the colours in this and the way you have used the Nesties. Had to chuckle at kellie's comment. I can't imagine she's the only one that sees something on your cards and feels the need to run out and get it!! Brilliant job. 00xx