Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Royal Birthday Blog Hop


Today is a very special day for one of my wonderful crafting friends - it's Kristy Young's Birthday - wooohooooo!!! Now Kristy was nicknamed "Princess" by Waffle herself - Kellie Winnell - so Kellie organised a group of us to give Kristy the royal treatment and give her
A SURPRISE ROYAL BIRTHDAY BLOG HOP!!!


To start at the very beginning of the hop you need to visit Kellie's Blog HERE.

We have a theme for the hop too - can you guess what it it  - LOL. Yup the theme is PRINCESS! As soon as I saw this new release cutie called Everyday Princess from Tiddly Inks I knew I wanted to use her - she reminds me of Kristy - fun and funky with a royal edge. I also found this amazing castle cake picture I thought would be perfect for Kristy - it would be just toooo good to eat - LOL!
Kristy has also started adding a quote to the end of some of her posts - so I found a couple I thought would be appropriate for today...as well as some party balloons to set the mood.

Larry Lorenzoni - Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.

Anonymous - A well-adjusted woman is one who not only knows what she wants for her birthday, but even knows what she's going to exchange it for.

The next stop on the hop is the Amazing Debra James - so hope you can hop along and enjoy the fun of our Royal Birthday Hop!

xXx

21 comments:

Andrea C said...

excellent princess card x

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh this is gorgeous. Hahahaha did I say gorgeous. Love that image. Great birthday card for Kristy.
Love the Anonymous quote about the exchange. Cool.
mwah
Trace

Angela said...

Debbie,this is so pretty!! And what a great card for Kristy!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTY!!! I made my DD a castle cake like this one last year for her 5th birthday!! and it wasn't fun!! I almost cried when we had to start taking the plastic pieces off it so the kids could eat it!! It took me forever to make!!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Kylie said...

Gorgeous card Deb. Fit for a Princess! Love the quotes too!

Kylie ox

DonnaMundinger said...

Hee, Hee, Hee! LOVE the quotes and the card is fantabulous! Love those Tiddly Inks! xxD

Anonymous said...

card is so pretty !!

Unknown said...

Awwww wow you guys are pretty sweet!! Kristy is going to love this!! I love your card Debbie, especially the princess- super cute
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Leigh said...

Just the sort of card Kristy would like too. Fabulous. Love the quotes at the end of your post.

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

AWWWWW OMG Debbie love the card she is perfect and YUM I WANT TO EAT THAT CAKE!!! you could have just showed a pic of brussel sprouts LOL.
Thanks soooo much Debbilicious LOVE YA heaps
Kristy xx

Jodie from Oz said...

Debbie, Your card is magical, loving this sweet little Princess, everything is just gorgeous, what a wonderful surprise birthday party for Princess Kristy and even more so with such beautiful cards & such wonderful blogging friends. hugs Jodie from Oz

Debra James said...

This is just sooo amazingly gorgeous Debbie,as usual just such perfect card in everyway and such a Fabulous image to use.hugs xxxxx

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Beautiful card, love it, and wow that cake is awesome, perfect for the Princess.
hugs
Sue x

Eulanda said...

Ahhhhh ha!! I LOVE your card!! Cute image and great quotes! hee hee

Sue said...

Debbie, this is just the greatest image and is so Kristy...Beautiful coloring and love the bow. Nice surprise for Kristy from her friends.

Melodie said...

A beautiful card, I love the combination of your paper.
Hugs
Melodie

Kylie said...

Oh Debbie! Such a gorgeous princess card for a gorgeous Princess!! She is going to LOVE it.
Have a fabo day!!
Hugs
Blonde xx

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

Debbie!!!!!!! oh your card is beautiful!!! LOOK AT ALL THESE VIVID COLORS. ohhh man where did you get this image?? I have never seen her before. you are making this little girl look goooood!!! uhh that chocolate bow is gorgeous!! Great job!!!!!!RubyM:)

Deirdre said...

Adore your card - have a great day. Off to hop!

Cheryl said...

Adorable,beautiful colouring and flowers!!! Happy Birthday to Kristy!!
xx

Unknown said...

Your card for Kristy is beautiful.... and I agree, that cake just looks too good to eat, but I'm sure I could bring myself to have a piece, lol!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Happy Birthday Kristy!

~Ola

Emma said...

This is sooo cute Debbie, I love that image, she is just so adorable!