Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

A New Tickled Pink DT Challenge - B&W Image


It's another week so it's time for another challenge by Kellie for her DT - she likes to keep our mojo flowing - LOL. This week she's asked us to use a B&W image with coloured DPs. It doesn't look like my papers are too coloured - and I've snuck some colour into Willow's eyes, cheeks and flowers - but am sure Kellie won't get too mad at me!

Willow is of course one of the FABULOUS Lil Lolita's from Tickled Pink Stamps own range. Just be aware the first shipment of Willow has sold out - but there will be more on their way soon! Her 4 fabulous sisters are all available though! The ribbon and pearls also came from Tickled Pink Stamps.

The DP is from October Afternoon's Thrift Shop - I bought this at Kristy's Delicious Papercrafting store. I used my gorgeous Tim Holtz flourish die and covered it with some stickles - the photo just doesn't do it justice! There are stickles among the bunch of flowers too.

Wishing you all a little sparkle in your life!

xXx

17 comments:

Peta's Blog said...

Oh Wow, I LOVE this!!! Those papers are divine!!! I love Willow in black and white and that hint of colour WOW!!!! Love the fringe lace too.
I sent an email with measurements for the bag, hope it doesn't get filtered out with Spam :oD
Hugs xoxox
Peta

Chantelle said...

Oooh, so cute Debbie - Willow looks fabulous - love the sparkly swirls. Lovely work once again. x

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Ooooh Debbie this is gorgeous!!!! I'm loving your flourish! Fabulous Debbielicious creation!
Luv ya
Kristy xx

Sharon said...

Debbie I love your B & W colouring with the touch of colour, it reminds me of my Nanna's wedding photos (they were B & W with touches of painted colour). Your papers are gorgeous and I love the patterned edge on your image panel.

Sharon x

Kylie said...

Just beautiful! Love those papers and your big blinged flourish sets it all off perfectly. Your colouring is out of this world as always Deb. Love it!

Kylei ox
Off to merge something else now :)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Man ... I so love this colour combo! You are a legend ... when it comes to colour combos & coordination! And ... the tassle lace is to die for!!! Gorgeous, Debbie! Hugs Andrea xx

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

I can just picture how blingy this card looks ..... love it Debbie!

:) Marcia

Kellie said...

Absolutely STUNNING Debbie, teh colours looks gorgeous and Willow in black and white is GORGEOUS! LOVE everything about it!
Hugs Kel x

Marlene said...

Very pretty! Totally in agreement with what Andrea said - you are a legend!

Melodie said...

Wow, that's fantastic. Your colouring is so wonderful.
Hugs
Melodie

Debbie Dolphin said...

wow really gorgeous debbie really fab. just bought some flourishes so off for a play this weekend!!!
love debbie xxx

Eulanda said...

Oh this is so pretty! What a great idea and challenge! Oh I have sooo many cards I want to make and yet here's another one!! LOL!

Sue said...

What a cutie she is, even in black and white. Love the touch of yellow and your coloring is awesome as always.

Hugs
Sue

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Phew! This has gotta be a record!!! This is the first time I have popped by ... and no new post from Debbie!!! To be fair ... it is less than 12 hours since I was here ... but ... hey ... at least I can take a breath this time! :D Hugs Andrea xxx

Cheryl said...

WOW beautiful,just love this card!!!
xx

Leonie said...

Even in B & W your colouring is awesome!

Janiel/ janny said...

STUNNING Debbie...... This is a wowser card for sure!!!
hope your week goes great for you..
hugs, Janiel