Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sparkle Creations - A New Challenge


This week at Sparkle Creations we have a bright new challenge for you and something a little different from me - NEON - and I must admit this had me a little scared!!! The colours on the card aren't as vibrant in my photo as they are in real life unfortunately - the joys of photographing in Winter light - I really MUST get a daylight lamp!! The image I've used is Chit Chat Lucy
I hope since I managed to conquer my fears and give this challenge a go you will too - you can check out some more inspiration on the SCRS BLOG.

Copics Used - Skin (E11, E00, E000, R20, R11) plus E15, E13, E08, RV17, RV06, RV04, RV02, YR07, YR04, YR02, YG06, YG01, Y08, Y06, Y02, B05, B02, B00, B000, 100

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Wowsers Debbie.....bright and fluro indeed. I do like it....do diff fm your usual style. Love it. ooxx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Gorgeous Debbie! The fluro colours are so bright and happy! Great choice of image ... trendy ... perfect for the colours! Hugs xxx