Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

On the Farm with Gingham in La-La Land


This week our challenge in La-La Land is to create something reminiscent of "On the Farm" - and we need to use gingham. In the nearby hills there is a famous Tulip Farm so I decided to use that as my inspiration - especially since I was recently given a beautiful bunch of tulips. I googled "gingham" images and found this B&W one which I printed off in 2 sizes - one for Marci's dress and the other for the background. 

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used - 
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - E33, E31, YR31, E50
Clothes - YR27, Y19, Y15, Y13, 100, C8, C6, C4
Watercan - YR27, Y19, Y15, Y13

2 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

she is too cute!! i love her black and yellow outfit... the layered dies look gorgeous too! :D

Lynda said...

Ohhhhh so sweet Debbie. I really love this image. Esp the wee yellow dots on her boots!!! Gingham is so in atm. Brilliant card. ooxx