Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Embossing in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we are embossing. I decided to use both embossing powders and dry embossing. My background is made up of squares stuck onto white card and then the whole lot is embossed with an oriental style pattern - it's a bit hard to see here but it looks great IRL. The bridge has also been run through an embossing folder to add texture and then I've used some frantage shabby white embossing powder on it to give more interest and a bit of sparkle.

The background DP is a digi paper which I've also used on a smaller scale to paper piece Marci's top - being able to scale down patterns is a fabulous benefit of digi papers.

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - 100, BV29, BV25, BV23
Clothes - 100, YG67, YG63, R29, R24,
Lantern - 100, YR27, Y19, Y13

2 comments:

JenniferD said...

Wow Loving her Jacketand what an Amazing job on her Black hair! So many lovely Embellishments to look at Love it! Have a Great Weekend!

Lynda said...

This is waaaayyyyy cool Debbie. I love the subtle embossing. I am mesmorised by the way you have coloured her hair....I dare to dream!!! Just beautiful. ooxx