Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

La-La Land July CHA release


I had sooo much FUN with this project using the new release images and dies from La-La Land Crafts that I almost didn't know where to stop - LOL. And having seen some of the amaing creations from the rest of the DT I know they had just as much fun as I did. 

Check out the photos of the FULL release and I'm sure they will get your creative juices flowing too....



Dies

Frames and Shapes Kits





Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - 100, C7, C5, YR27
Clothes - 100, YR27, YR24, YR21, YG95, YG93, YG21

2 comments:

Jane said...

Great card Debbie - lovely bright colours
Hugs
Jane

Lynda said...

Oh I really love her Debbie. She reminds me of a female "Hugo". The orange is so v v striking. She is also so expertly cut around. I am in total awe. ooxx