Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Turning 50 with Saturated Canary



Recently I made a card for a friend who was turning 50 - a friend who likes pink and lots of bling. I couldn't go past using Blanche from Saturated Canary - she's just perfect! I created the background by first colouring with copics and then dripping colourless blender on to get the watermarked look. Then I coloured in the beautiful Blanche.

I made the paper clay frame and gave it a background of glitter before gluing on the die-cut numbers. The butterflies are also moulded using paper clay - this is such a FUN product to use and I love the texture it adds to a project!

Copics Used - Skin {E11, E00, E000, R20, R11} plus 100, R89, R85, R83, R81, RV10, E18, E15, E13, YG61, YG25

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

This fabulous Debbie! You are right this is the perfect image for a 50th card. Gorgeous colouring and loving that little frame.
Love and hugs
Kat xx

Lau W said...

Wonderful card ! Love your background ans so nice details !
xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, such an fabulous image and pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Very pretty! A more mature image ... For a more mature recipient! Perfect ... Hugs xxx