Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Bling it On in La La Land


This week in La La Land we are using sparkle and bling - and lots of it! Now this challenge is close to my heart - I do love a bit of sparkle! I decided to create a watery scene using one of La La Land's wonderful shadow boxes. I used some liquid pearls to add some texture and shine to the shells and then coloured the rest up with my copics. I then finished it all off with some pearls. These frames take colour well although your colours may be slightly different to normal as the base isn't white.
Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used 
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20, R11
Hair - R85, R81, RV10, E42, E41
Top and Tail - BG18, BG13, BG11, BG10, E42, R85, R81
Frame - R89, R81, E42, white opal liquid pearls



7 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

ohhh she is so sweet debbie! love all of the pearls and the gorgeous colour tones :)

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cordine said...

Gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

Lynda said...

My head is totally blown by this project Debbie. O love it. Your attention to detail and ability to put together A-MAZING projects is something that never ceases to amaze me. This is just GORJUS!!! ooxx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Ditto to Lynda's comments. This looks so real ... Just like an aquarium! Hugs xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

krafty-kutz said...

Oh it's beautiful, your colouring is stunning x