Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Buttons and Bows in La La Land


This week in La La Land we are playing with Buttons and Bows. I thought it would be fun to make an oversized button for my card so I used my cameo to help me cut it out and then covered it with some patterned paper. A bit of string threaded through the holes and tied off with a bow and half my card was done. Once I had finished it off I realised the weight of the giant button meant the card kept rolling off to the right - oops - the joys of a circular card! I used some on the waste card from the "button centres" to counterbalance the card and stuck it on the back and it worked - my card now stands up like it should - live and learn - LOL.

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies too.



Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20, R11
Hair - E44, E43, E42, E40
Clothes - G46, G43, G40, B97, B93, B91, B0000, T2, T0
Panda - W7, W5, W3, W2, W00, R01

7 comments:

Unknown said...

what a fabulous card superb work ...love the colours too hugs sassyxxxx

Fleur said...

Oh WOW Sweetie, this is so beautiful
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

This is just adorable Debbie, love everything about it.
Hugs
Sue x

Norma said...

Oooh, this is cute as a button, Debbie! Gorgeous design. That giant button is just terrific. Love all your diecuts. Awesome colouring of the Marci image. Those braids are fabulous--man that looks hard to do! Love your card!
Hugs,
Norma

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Another cutie pie! Love the little panda & the circle shaped design. Hugs xxx

Lynda said...

Love the wee rolled flowers in this one Debbie. The giant button rocks. ooxx