Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Time for some Tic Tac Toe



This week in La La Land we are using the Tic tac Toe board to my left. Now I had challenged myself to do a boy's card for our next challenge and I like to try and get a full house done with a Tic Tac Toe board and guess what - I think I pulled it off!!!! Even with flowers, lace, pink and bling in the mix - LOL. I honestly believe that a good challenge helps you improve as it gets you out of a routine and thinking differently.

My ribbon is the burlap ribbon under the black lace - it is a ribbon even if it isn't soft and delicate - promise ;) There are pearls inside the rolled roses and black rhinestone bling between the flags in my banner. The pink appears in the DP I chose.

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20, R11
Hair - 100, C7, C4
Clothes - 100, C2, C00, B06, B05, B02
Drum - E42, E40, E29, E27, E17, YR27, YR23, Y19, Y13

2 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Well aren't you clever! Combining all those elements is fantastic. Love the result! Hugs xxx

Lynda said...

WINNER...awesome full board take Debbie!!! Love this to bits. So sorry have not been around much oflate but know I am still totally in AWE of all ur creations even if I have not commented on every one of them!!! ooxx