Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Inspiration Picture


This week in La La Land we're working to an inspiration picture - see left. I've tried to use the colours and elements in the photos to create my card and went with paper piecing for Marci's dress. I reckon it's ended up looking a little retro - what do you think???

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11. E00. E000. R24, R20, R11
Hair - E31, E33, YR21, YR23, YR27
Clothes - 100, C8, C5, C4, C2, C1
Cupcake and Spoon - R24, R20, R11, B99, B91, B00, E44, E42


6 comments:

JenniferD said...

She looks gorgeous in Retro! Love the shading on your paper piecing! Hope you have a Great Weekend!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

love it!!! her little outfit is so cute and that cupcake looks super yummy :)

Turtle In The Sand said...

Yep she is a little Retro, perfect hair, perfect dress, perfect little apron. Just the perfect little gal.

Riet said...

So beautiful card Debbie,I love the image and the papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lynda said...

Love this Debbie....perfect reflection of the inspiration pic. ooxx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a great colour combo ... pink/blue/black! Love it. How is it I still have never paper pieced a card? I love the techy ... but never think to do it for myself! More inspiration ... thanks Debbie! Hugs xxx