Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #195



This week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges we have a fabulous sketch for you to play along with. I loved the filigree frame in the sketch so thought I would start my card with that element. I cut my frame and base out using my Silhouette Cameo and then used some shabby white frantage on the frame to give it some sparkly fun.

Now it may seem I've started on my Christmas cards a tad early - the truth is this Tilda was one of the few that fit my frame - I cut it a tad too small - LOL. But there are never any mistakes in crafting - only opportunities - and this one means I have begun work on my Christmas card stash ;) .

Don't forget to check out what the rest of my teamies have come up with on our BLOG.

Copics used - Skin (E11, E00, E000,R20, R11) plus R56, RV32, RV10, E44, E43, E42, E40, G28 

6 comments:

Anna said...

This is beautiful! Love all the layers and Tilda is soo sweet:)
Hugs

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

hmmm...me thinks me needs a cameo!! ;) the frame is gorgeous!!! what a sweet tilda too..i don't think i have seen her before :) a super gorgeous card :)

Juls said...

This is just beautiful!! Hugs Juls xxx

Riet said...

So wonderful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

You have a beautiful way of balancing all your accents & details. Wonderful, Debbie. Xxx