Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Mo's Sophie



This little gal with her rag doll from Mo Manning is one of my all time Mo favourites, her name is Sophie. When I found her printed off in my folder I figured it was time to colour her up again. Our weather here in Melbourne is gorgeous at the moment as we head towards our Summer - that and the floral accents in the air inspired my sunny colour combo.

I went with a tent topper card for a change too - although I started started out making one of my standard square cards. Unfortunately I was a tad low on yellow cardstock so had to imrpovise - LOL. I'm glad I did as I forgot how fun tent toppers are to create!

Copics Used - Skin (E21, E11, E000, R20, R11) plus E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, YR23, Y19, Y11, Y08, Y0000, T8, T4, W3, W2, B95, B0000

11 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Debbie love the image which is coloured so beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

tanja said...

Nice paint Debby ,see is so sweety summer in australië here in holland is autum 2 graden and little sun xxxtanja

Unknown said...

What a absolutely gorgeous card Debbie. Love it!

nicolet said...

This card is really stunning Debbie!
Hugs Nicolet

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jane said...

I love this image, well I love ny on all of Mo's stamps.... beautiful colours Debbie, stunning in fact.
Hugs
Jane

Danni said...

Love this card! So super sweet and pretty!

Sandy said...

This is one of the sweetest cards I have ever seen. Love the image!
sandy

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Simply gorgeous Debbie, the image too! Just the right amount of yellow on there.

xx M

Lynda said...

So fresh and Summery Debbie. Live the yellows and blues. Great to see the topper card too. ooxx

Franz♥ said...

Oh Debbie, she's simply adorable and you've created for her a very special and precious card!

Love it :)

Hugs, Franz.