Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Heavy Metal for Christmas


This week in La La Land we are using Heavy Metal. Since I'm well and truly in Christmas mode at the moment I decided to use the uber cute Elf Luka and added one of Tim Holtz's fabulous metal plates for my sentiment. 

To get myself in the mood I found this fabulous Christmas video on Youtube - Heavy Metal Christmas music - LOL. I'm not usually a heavy metal music fan but there are some gorgeous scenes on here and the music is pretty cool too.


As well as our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies, La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies.


Copics Used - 
Skin - E21, E11, E000, R20, R11
Hair - 100, T8, T6, E27 
Clothes - YG67, YG63, YG61, E29, E27, E23, E21, Y19
Presents - E42, E41, E40, YG67, YG63, YG61


9 comments:

Scrappyrpnprn said...

Sooo cute! This little elf screams Christmas! Love it and your colouring is amazing, wow!

Minnie

Jane said...

OK maybe its drinking too much coffee this morning but I now have visions of an elf head-banging to Jingle Bells!!!
Fab card my friend :0)
Hugs
Jane

Unknown said...

stunning card debbie......such a cutie image too perfectly colored just love it...hugs sassyxxxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crafteezee said...

So cool Debbie and coloured beautifully as always my friend.
Hugs Tracy x

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous, Debbie! Love your coloring and all the amazing details on this. So pretty! Hugs, Elizabeth

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your sweet, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Lynda said...

Yo-yo and rock on Debbie!!! Love the wee elf and the TH metal piece is to die for....wowsers. So fab and festive. ooxx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I wish I could do some Christmas stamping! Too much MALE lately for my liking! More greens, Debbie! I LIKEY! Cute little elf! HHS xxx