Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

An October Christmas in La La Land

 

This week in La La Land we are celebrating Christmas. It may only be October but we cardies need to get our Christmas cards underway and with our challenge this week I've happily managed to create another one for my stash.

Last weekend I went to a local papercraft show and found a fabulous embossing folder with a Christmas scene which I've used it to emboss some shimmer vellum for the central panel. A couple of dies and my cute Christmas Lantern Marci surround the scene. I chose to paper piece part of Marci's outfit and added some shading to create depth.

As well as our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies, La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies.


Copics used - 
Skin - E21, E11, E000, R24, R21, R20, R11
Hair - E87, E84, E81, E15, E13
Clothes - E89, E84, E81, W00
Lantern - C5, C3, C2, C0
Molotow white paint pen

10 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi Debbie I love this card the image is beautifully coloured and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

So sweet Debs! I love the paper piecing on her and the house is a really lovely touch :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Debbie, the paper piecing rocks, and I love the frame and bottlecap image with the snowflake, lots of amazing details on your card! FAB!

Unknown said...

hiya debbie what a superb cars as always so beautiful...hugs sassyxx

Jane said...

She's adorable sweetie and I love the colours you've used for her! the embossed background is gorgeous too! hugs, Jane xxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.


Hugs Riet.xx

Lynda said...

Dunno why, but I get such a 1920's vibe fm this card. I think it's the colouring. he EF was a magical find and I also really like the wee reindeer brady snowflakey thingy. So v v sweet Debbie. ooxx

Scrappellen said...

This is gorgeous Debbie,love the prefectly coloured image and the paper piecing!!:) Thanks for all your great inspiration♥
Hugs, Ellen

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a little sweetie! Love her little coat & hat! Beautiful design, Debbie! Hugs xxx

caroline said...

great card as always, love the embossing behind her, she is such a sweetie

caroline x