Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Baby Onesie Card


This cute onesie card was made at my daughter's request to give to the lady she has been working for over the past 2 years. The first time mum-to-be hasn't found out if she's having a boy or a girl so I was asked to use her favourite non gender specific colours - green and purple. The card was cut using my Cameo and I down-sized the Silhouette pattern to create several pages for the staff to sign on the inside.

One of Mo's gorgeous Three Baby Fairies was chosen to decorate the front of the card. The word "baby" was also cut using my silhouette and then doused with glitter for some fairy dust fun. A few pearls along the bottom act as faux snaps.

Copics Used - Skin (E21, E11, E000, R20, R11) plus RV29, T6, E18, E15, E13, YG63, YG23, YG01, YG0000, V17, V15, V12, V01, B0000

11 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Your creations always ROCK, but this is the cutest card ever!! You know I tend to lean on the darker side of crafting, but this is THE sweetest thing!! Every bit is adorable! And Mo's babies (fairies) are the best!

Teresa said...

Aww this is so sweet, gorgeous shape and beautiful image. Teresa x

Emma said...

Awww This is sooo cute Debbie, Love it! And Ibet your Daughters boss will just love it!

cebelica said...

Such a sweet card. I like the shape and the cute image. Oh, and the colours are fab too. Hugs! xx

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous Debbie love the image which is coloured so beautifully and I love the shape. I'm sure your daughters boss will love it. Caroline xxx

Angie Delarie said...

Love this Debbie!

Scrappellen said...

Ooh..soo beautiful card, and lovely colored baby fairiel!!:) Love these babies from Mo♥:)
Thank you soo much for all your gret inspiration, Debbie!

btw..do you know how I can convert a image from Mo into a png image? I've tryed to merged it in Word, together with another one, but got this frame around the image!?;)

Wish you a beautiful day, and take care!
Hugs from Norway/Ellen:)

Jane said...

Another genius idea from down under. So clever Debbie xx

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Debbie.


Hugs Riet.xx

BrossArtAddiction said...

Aww this is soooo cute!! Love the colors and the cool design! :)

Hugs,
xx Tracey xx
♥My Blog♥

Lynda said...

I am in LURVE with this creation Debbie. ANT mum, 1st time or otherwise wld be wrapped receiving this. I just wanna kiss the wee belly of the fairy....too stinkin cute. ooxx