Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Guest DT at Deep Ocean Challenges


I was so excited when I was asked to be a Guest DT over at Deep Ocean Challenges this week. The theme is “Sporty and Outdoors”. I chose to use ice skating Tilda as she reminds me of all the years my daughter did figure skating. Unfortunately here in Australia we don't really have outdoor rinks but she has been lucky enough to skate outdoors in Paris and London so she can't really complain.

I learnt to ice skate outdoors up in the Swiss Alps where we lived when I was 5 - it's a memory I hold dear. I think the Make it Crafty ice skating lake and snowflake chipboard frame I used are a perfect link to those memories and tie everything together.

Check out what the rest of the DT have come up with and join in the fun - you have 2 weeks for this one.

Copics Used - Skin (E21, E11, E00, R20, R11) plus B21, B000, B0000, YG63, YG61, YG0000, C4, C3, C1, C0, C00, E29, E18, E17, E15, E13, RV55, RV52


5 comments:

Berry said...

Gorgeous work Debbie such a sweet creation hugs rebekah xx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous Debbie the image is beautifully coloured and the design is fantastic. Caroline xxx

BrossArtAddiction said...

So sparkly and beautiful! :)

Hugs,
xx Tracey xx
♥My Blog♥

Riet said...

So beautiful Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.


Hugs Riet.xx

Louise said...

Hiya Debbie!
WOW! This is such an amazing creation you made as a GDT for DOC. Love the way you used Tilda togheter with that awesome background - very clever and so are you! Adore your coloring and that gorgeous colors.

Big hugs