Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Mo's Christmas Fairy Holly


I'm a renowned Christmas tragic and I also love fairies so this gorgeous image of Mo's has been a favourite of mine since I first saw her over a year ago - her name is Christmas Fairy Holly. The green and white striped DP I've used has a soft flocked texture to it and I just couldn't cover too much of it up as it feels pretty cool - LOL. It's also fabulous contrast to the red and creates a fun and festive look. The chipboard sentiment is from Scrapmatts.

Copics Used - Skin (E21, E11, E000, R20, R11) plus R89, R29, R24, YG67, YG63, YG61, E47, E44, E43, E43, E41, E40, E13, T2, T0, Y08, B000

11 comments:

Bron said...

There is nothing wrong about being a Christmas tragic!! Gorgeous card I too love this Christmas fairy. Gorgeous card Hunni. Xox

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debbie. I love the pretty image, you have coloured her so beautifully and the paper looks gorgeous too.

Sue

MagsB said...

Fabulous image and colours, and doesn't the stripy paper look good!!

love Mags B x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Debs this is just gorgeous!!! Beautiful design...the snow drips look fantastic going down the stripes and that snowflake border is gorgeous. Great work as always :) xx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Oh my! This is so pretty! Please stop showing me so many gorgeous Mo images ... I am trying to be more self disciplined but you make it so hard. Hugs xxx

Lynda said...

Fm one tragic to another...Lordy WOW Debbie. She is beautiful. I have loved her since the first time I saw her. SO purdy. I think you are super duper clever the way you lined up the icicles to run down the green stripes!!! So much attention to detail. Stunning card darl. ooxx

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

It's a good time of year to be a Christmas Tragic Deb! Gorgeous card and yes, Mo images are slowly taking over my stamp collection.

xx M

Debbie said...

Just gorgeous card

Anonymous said...

Don't blame you there Debbie, I love CHristmas too, this fairy is gorgeous! Love the embossing and sparkle and the poinsettia flowers!

Julie said...

Fabulous card, Debbie - love this image too! Love your design and the sentiment is gorgeous! Hugs, Juliexx