Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Lace and Pearls in La La Land


This week at La La Land Crafts we are using pearls and lace in our projects. I have fallen in love with Christmas Elf Marci and just couldn't go past using her again this week although I chose non-traditional colours and LLLC dies for a bit of fun.

As well as our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies, La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies.

La La Land Dies - 

Copics Used - 
Skin - E21, E11, E00, E000, RV11(lips)
Hair and Shoes - E44, E43, E43, E40, Y19
Clothes - RV11, RV10, RV00, RV0000, G21, G20 
Candy Cane and Holly Leaves and Berries - RV34, RV29, RV11, C2, C0, G28, G24

4 comments:

valou250809 said...

Magnificent card(map)! I like very much all these details which give him(her) a crazy charm. The dies lamppost is very elegant also, waw.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work Debbie, I love the olive green and light pink such a pretty colour combo, especially for a unique girly Christmas card, love it!!!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wow! Those dies are fab! Oh no! There you go again ... Tempting me! Love sweet little Marie! Colours are delicious! Hugs xxx

Lynda said...

OK...this is the 3rd attempt to post a comment on this card today!!! I love the colour combo. I also just wanna give the wee elf a massive hug...she is so stinkin' cute!!! The split background rocks and the lampost is magical. So much gorjust detail to ogle at!! ooxx