Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Mo's Little Miss Bossy


I just think this little gal from Mo Manning is too cute - her name is "Bossy" - for obvious reasons - LOL. I chose a sentiment that I thought would suit her and also could be used for many occasions by finishing it off inside - such as No Way...I couldn't have missed your birthday or No Way...you're seriously not THAT old are you? I'm sure I'll find just the right ending when I need to.

I'm happy with how the simple blue and white colour scheme worked out too.

Copics Used - Skin (E21, E11, E000, R20, R11) plus E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, C8, C6, C4, C3, C2, C0, B99, B97, B95, B91

13 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness your card is adorable.
I love this image...as I have it ;)
Perfectly coloured.

Tonya said...

This is beautiful. I love that image too.

Sue said...

Fabulous card, such a great image and I love the layout and papers

Sue

Unknown said...

wow deb's sweetie what a little stunner been a bad blogger this week i havent been at all well...so spent time at work then bed...couldnt get my lappy to connect...anyhows fabulous fabulous card hugs sassyxxx

A Casa di Ale said...

SIMPATICISSIMO IL TIMBRO CHE HAI USATO CIAO DA ALE

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

I love her Debbie, she looks awesome!

Kara Lynne said...

Gorgeous coloring! I especially love how you colored the white. Beautiful blue and white card.

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jenée said...

Your card is lovely in blue. I used this image on a year end card for my granddaughter's teacher. On the outside I put "Listen Up!" On the inside I put "I'm only going to say this once -- THANKS for being my teacher."

Julie said...

So in love with this card Debbie - love the colour scheme and blue gingham - just beautiful!! Hugs, Juliexx

Sandy said...

Love the image, the design and the monochromatic color scheme!
Sandy

Lynda said...

Oh she is too cute for words Debbie. Love it. Also a massive fan of the limited colour scheme. It is pulled together with the houndstoothy/gingham like DP. The wee trellis...oh I really cld go on!!! ooxx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Ooh, Debbie! This little cutie reminds me of my little gran-daughter. I think she is going to be bossy ... Just like her mum was! But ... Not in a cranky way ... Just in an organising way! So adorable! Hugs xxx