Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Tickled Pink Stamps is Sponsoring Cupcake Craft Challenges



This week Tickled Pink Stamps is proudly sponsoring Cupcake Craft Challenges where the theme is "Script and Gold". I used Lil Christmas Pinkette Pippa on my card - I've had her sitting all coloured up for a while now and thought since I was starting my Christmas cards it was time she came out to play!

This is soooo sparkly IRL with the frame cut from green glittered cardstock and the sentiment embossed with glittery gold powder. And with this lushly ornate Spellbinders frame my card really needs little extra embellishing.

Copics Used - Skin (E11, E00, E000, R20, R11) plus YR07, YR04, E77, R29, R27, R22, YG67, YG63, C2, C00

6 comments:

Sue said...

gorgeous card Debbie. I love the cute image and the wonderful frame

Sue

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

You know me & green!!! Of course I would love this one! Sweet image! Great colouring. A little less detail than your usual ... But I really like the simplicity! Hugs xxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Too cute debs!! I love that sparkly frame...so pretty! Sn adorable christmas image too :)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lynda said...

So purdy and sparkly Debbie...Love it. Had to giggle at Andrea and her love of all things green too!!! So v v cute, Well done darl....Loveing the bling frame. ooxx

Kellie said...

Only you Debbie could go and take white and make it look colourful. Love it!