Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

Use Something New in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we are...... 

Using Something New

I had a hard time trying to figure out what I had in my craftroom that was new and unloved - although truth be told there is probably quite a LOT of things I have in there that I bought with the intention of using them - LOL. I ended up deciding to unpack the Zutter Bow-it-all V2 I got for Christmas. I have always been a boweasy girl but I do like the fact you can make layered bows with different sized loops with the Zutter. A quick check on Youtube to see how to use it and I had a 3 looped bow with graduating sized loops. LOVE IT! Unfortunately the sheer ribbon I used makes it a little hard to see in the photo - but it's lovely and full IRL.

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.

Sentiment from Heart Key Marci

Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair & Shoes - R02, E18, E08
Clothes - B02, B01, B000, B0000, R20, R01, R000, C2, C0

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Sweet card Debbie and that bow looks great!
I only admire different bows from the distance. I tryed but totally failed. lol
Have a fun week!
Hugs, t.