Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

Spring/Easter in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we are getting ready for Easter and Spring. I think my fenced egg box is a little bit of both. The box base was cut on my cameo using a design from the Silhouette store. I replaced the grass from that design with the La-La Land Tulip border. I also made a platform for my large Easter eggs to sit in and cut a hole using one of my stitched circles dies so it would sit nicely. The butterfly has a thin strip of acetate holding it up and giving it a fluttery movement everytime the box is moved.

The cute little mousey is from the La-La Land Stump set. You can find the retired rubber stamp set HERE (if still available) or HERE in digi.

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - Y21, Y26, YR24, E29, E25
Clothes - E44, E43, E42, E40, RV09, RV04, RV02, C4, C00
Basket, Chick and Eggs - E43, E42, E40, B06, B04, YG09, YG07, YR24, YR23, Y15
Mousey - E43, E42, E40, R20

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pretty colouring and cute details! I love the mouse.
Cheers, Maya S. | Ealing Spring Cleaning