Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

St.Patrick's Day or Good Luck in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we got the choice to do either a St.Patrick's Day card or a Good Luck card. I guess it's not too hard to figure out which way I went - LOL.

I designed and cut out the card base using my silhouette cameo, and added a couple of die cuts, Marci and flowers. The white words have been done in 2 layers - with the top layer glittered up for a bit of fun. The layers do line up properly - it just looks like they don't because of the angle I took the photo.

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - E50, E33, E31, YR31
Clothes - B0000, 100, C2, C0, C00, R29, R24, R22, R20

1 comment:

Cards By Jan said...

Real cute card...I LOVE the children in La La land..have a few images myself..I should get them out and inked up...TFS