Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

A Bit of Fun with Simply Betty Stamps


I don't often get a chance to play with images and things outside of my DT and other commitments so it was really nice to do something different for a change. This is Goblin Queen by Simply Betty Stamps. She was a snap freebie from the SBS Facebook Page and if you requested her you were asked to create a card within a few days. Sadly Betty has had people join the group just for the freebies and then leave again so she's had to close the group after each freebie is released until it's only available instore. I wanted to make sure I could honour the commitment if I took this cutie,

We were asked to do her up in either a light or a dark version - needless to say I went light. I printed her onto some gorgeous digi paper from bearly Mine Designs - unfortunately they have gone out of business due to the new VAT rules in the UK :( . I printed the same paper out again to use as my background. I love using this technique as I get a gorgeous background for my image and matching papers on my card.

Copics Used - Skin {E11, E00, E000, R20, R11} plus V17, V15, V12, V01, B97, B95, B93, B91, B01, B000, B0000, G12, YG99, YG95, TG91, R27 

No comments: