Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

Doilies in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we are using Doilies. La-La Land Crafts have some wonderful doily dies and I have used one here in the background. I also used a Prima paper pad and fussy cut the overlays of the dress from a pattern with lace/doilies on. I paper pieced the underskirt, sash and headband after giving them the glitter treatment - glitter looks so nice on stage ;) The bottom sections of the dress overlay are raised up to give some movement to her dress.

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - E29. E25. YR24. Y26, Y21
Microphone - E18, E15

2 comments:

Ashlee McGregor said...

Gorgeous card debbie.. I love the pretty dress on marci :-) xx

Buttercup said...

You card is SO CUTE!!! I really like the layout and your style!!! :)